The mission of the Clinical Research Support (CRS) Core is to support, advance, and promote clinical and translational research at Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar (WCM-Q).
The CRS offers a wide range of services, resources, training and tools to support all WCM-Q faculty, research staff and students undertaking clinical research.
We strive to support the shared values of WCM-Q.
We provide the coordination hub for clinical research studies. You can focus on the science, we can do the rest…
What do we do?
- We provide an IRB submission concierge service to WCM-Q principal investigators (PIs)
- We provide day-to-day study management of clinical research studies
- We provide support in biosample collection, processing and storage
- We provide support in clinical research data management
- We assist in the development of study-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) relating to clinical research study conduct
- We support quality assurance of ongoing and planned clinical studies
- We support the research teams in providing practical study-specific training to ensure best practices are shared across WCM-Q
Prof Jeremie Arash Rafii-Tabrizi
Director, CRS Core
Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
Tel.: +974 4492 8410