Our mission is to support, advance, and promote clinical and translational research enterprises at WCM-Q. The Clinical Research Core offers a wide range of services, resources, training and tools support investigators with clinical research projects.
Services and Resources provided by Clinical Research Core:
- Standard Operating Procedure templates.
- Specimen storage in secure freezers.
- Training for Clinical Research Coordinators.
- Clinical Research Coordinators for short and long term dedication to projects.
- Tools such as measuring equipment, mobile devices and consumables
- Facilitation of streamlining between Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Cores.
- Streamlining of Data and/or Biosample Transfer Collaboration between WCM Investigators.
Services and Resources under development:
- e-Clinical Research Management System
- Standardized Laboratory support for cross-sectional Clinical Research studies
For Clinical Research Forms please visit the Clinical Research page on the intranet.
You can access the page by clicking here.
Contact:Shahrad Taheri, BSc, MSc, MB BS, PhD, FRCP
Professor of Medicine
Director, Clinical Research Coreszt2004@qatar-med.cornell.edu