Telehealth Communication: Achieving a Meaningful Virtual Connection
- Stella Major, MD
- Medical Education
- Online (Canvas and Zoom)
- Interview w/ Sponsor
- One Month Cancellation Notice
Learners: Class of 2022 (M2)
- Demonstrate best practices of telehealth communication in a simulated virtual setting.
- Identify barriers and opportunities for telehealth communication.
- Discuss ethical and legal considerations in the adoption of telemedicine.
- Recognize the opportunities of telemedicine prompted by COVID-19.
Supporting Faculty Members (from WCM-Q):
Salman Al Jerdi
Collaborating Faculty from WCM NY:
Supporting CSSL Team Members:
Evaluation of Elective:
Successful completion of the elective is dependent on learners attending all synchronous activities (lectures, discussions, and simulated patient encounters) and upon completing assignments (written reflections and discussions).
Back to Non-Clinical Electives List