Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar (WCM-Q) was established in 2001 as a partnership between Cornell University and Qatar Foundation. It is part of Cornell University, the first American institution to offer its MD degree overseas.
Why CPD at WCM-Q?
The Division of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at WCM-Q provides high-quality continuing medical education (CME)/continuing professional development opportunities for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
All CPD activities are designed to increase competence, enhance performance in practice and improve healthcare outcomes for patients.
WCM-Q is accredited as a provider of continuing medical education locally by the Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners-Accreditation Department (QCHP-AD) and internationally by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). In 2018, WCM-Q became the first institution outside the US to be awarded ACCME accreditation with commendation.
Key features of CPD at WCM-Q:
- Wide variety of high-quality CME/CPD activities
- Activities by world-class healthcare professionals
- Accredited locally and internationally
- Promotes latest evidence-based best practices
- Global network of healthcare experts
- Committed to “embracing lifelong learning"