All applicants must apply online.
Below is a checklist of required steps and documents that need to be submitted to complete your application.
- Completed application and personal statement submitted online.
- One letter of reference from the Pre-Professional Advisory Committee of your college university OR at least two letters from professors who can provide a detailed evaluation of your performance in university science courses. Please refer to FAQ #9 and #10 in the Four-Year Medical Curriculum Frequently Asked Questions for further details.
- Reference forms are available with the online application.
- Official results of MCAT. The MCAT is mandatory.
- Official/certified copies of all college and university transcripts.
- Official/certified copies of all diplomas and degrees earned.
- Photocopy of valid passport.
- One passport-size photograph.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting the online application and required documents for Fall 2023 is December 15, 2022.