All applicants must apply online.
Below is a checklist of required steps and documents that needs to be submitted to complete your application.
- Completed application and personal statement submitted online.
- One letter of reference from the Pre-Professional Advisory Committee of your college university OR at least two letters from professors who can provide a detailed evaluation of your performance in university science courses. Please refer to FAQ #10 in the Four-Year Medical Curriculum Frequently Asked Questions for further details.
- Reference forms are available with the online application.
- Official results of MCAT. The MCAT is mandatory.
- Official/certified copies of all college and university transcripts.
- Official/certified copies of all diplomas and degrees earned.
- Photocopy of valid passport.
- One passport size photograph.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting the online application and required documents for Fall 2021 is December 15, 2020.
COVID-19 Update: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for Fall 2021 admission, the deadline to submit official MCAT score(s) has been extended to March 1, 2021. The deadline to submit the online application and other required documents remains December 15, 2020.