Welcome to the Office of Student Outreach & Educational Development. Whether you are a middle or high school student, a parent or a prospective student, a school counselor or a principal or simply getting ready to apply to college, you are in the right place to start your journey.
The Office of Student Outreach and Educational Development is committed to supporting and developing prospective students, schools and other strategic partners by offering programs aimed at capacity building through outreach and educational development.
Goals and Objectives
- Engage prospective students by providing a multitude of academic resources and personal development tools to contribute to their college readiness.
- Help students identify and develop their potential.
- Collaborate with schools and other entities to support STEM and health sciences education and enhance educational development.
- Promote the image of WCM-Q regionally and internationally by raising awareness of its educational programs.
- Attract quality applicants for the Foundation, Six-Year Medical and Four-Year Medical Programs.