Global Educational Exchange in Medicine and the Health Professions (GEMx)
WCM-Q is a partner institution of GEMx. Medical students from non-LCME-accredited colleges are welcome to participate in electives at Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar via the online portal Global Educational Exchange in Medicine and the Health Professions (GEMx) Please click here to access the GEMx website.
Dr. Sohaila Cheema, Director, Institute for Population Health, Assistant Professor of Healthcare Policy and Research, is the program manager for GEMx at WCM-Q.
Currently, WCM-Q offers two electives:
- Population Health and Primary Care Perspectives Elective
- September 22 to October 17, 2019
- Sports Medicine in Primary Care Elective :
- October 20 to November 14, 2019
- November 17 to December 12, 2019
For more information, please email : email@example.com
Back to Education