November 21-25, 2021
The Institute for Population Health is delighted to welcome you to our online Lifestyle Medicine Week from November 21 to 25, 2021. Come celebrate life with us virtually this year!
- Physical Activity doesn't have to be boring. Join us with your family and friends. Let's Get Moving
- Connect with colleagues, peers, and friends in a fun-filled trivia competition. Join us for the 'Get Connected' Trivia Quiz!
- Beat stress with mindfulness, breathing, and stretching. See you at the 'Keep Calm and Stress Less' sessions!
- Showcase your culinary skills. Participate in the Cornell Cook-Off to win fabulous prizes!
- Become an advocate to stop smoking and risky substance use. Send in your entry to Say 'Yes' to Life and 'NO' to risky substances!
Registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
November 21, 2021
Session 1 - 10.00 to 10.30 am | Ladies Only | Register
Session 2 - 12.00 to 12.30 pm | Mixed Session | Register
Session 1 - 11.00 to 11.30 am | Ladies Only | Register
Session 2 - 1.00 to 1.30 pm | Mixed Session | Register
November 22, 2021
Social connectedness is essential to our emotional resiliency and overall health. Connect with colleagues, peers, and friends! Join us for a fun-filled virtual quiz and win exciting prizes!
Virtual Quiz | Individuals Only | Qatar ID required | Access on phone or laptop
Session 1 - 12.00 to 12.30 pm | Register
Session 2 - 1.00 to 1.30 pm | Register
November 23, 2021
Stretching by Mr. Ashish Gahlawat, Yoga Instructor
Session 1 - 10.00 to 10.30 am | Register & Session 2 - 12.30 to 1.00 pm | Register
Breathing by Mr. Ashish Gahlawat, Yoga Instructor
Session 1 - 11.00 to 11.30 am | Register & Session 2 - 1.45 to 2.15 pm | Register
Mindfulness by Ms. Nisha Agrawal, Therapist & Yoga Instructor
Session 1 - 12.00 to 12.30 pm | Register & Session 2 - 2.30 to 3.00 pm | Register
November 24, 2021
Showcase your culinary skills! Participate in our healthy cooking competition from Oct 15 to Nov 13, 2021, on Institute for Population Health Facebook @IPHWCMQatar and Instagram @IPHQatar handles
Learn more about the competition and how to participate here.
Winners from each category will be invited to present (online via Zoom) | Register
Say Yes to Life
Cctober 15 - November 13
#CommitToQuit - Tobacco products & harmful addictive substances
Help us raise awareness by submitting your creative entry and win amazing prizes! submit a photo, infographic, meme or poster with a tagline with any of these themes - tobacco, medwakh, vaping/e-cigarettes, shisha/waterpipe smoking, addictive substances (drugs)
Learn more about the competition. Submit your entries here.