SA Banner_9053


Due to national and university regulations there are specific requirements and documentation our students need in order to begin their studies at WCM-Q.

While the requirements for each student may be different depending on their nationality and country of origin, there are some basic documents that need to be submitted by all students: 

1. A color photocopy of your passport (valid for at least 6 months from date of entry). If you have dual citizenship, be sure to provide a color copy of both passports. 
Note: Students who reside in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries need to present a copy of the Residence Permit page.
2. 6 passport size photos with white background.
3. 6 passport size photos without white background (any other color).
4. Certificate of your blood type.

Exit Permits

As per Qatar National Immigration policy, all sponsored international students holding valid Residence Permits are required to obtain an Exit Permit in order to leave Qatar for any amount of time. All international students attending WCM-Q are sponsored by Qatar Foundation (QF) and must obtain a document (exit permit) stating that your sponsor has no objection to you leaving the country. This includes times of academic breaks, end of term, summer breaks, and weekend trips. In other words, any time sponsored students want to leave the State of Qatar for any amount of time.

It is important to note that typical objections are related to pending or unresolved financial matters such as payment of tuition and housing fees.

Steps to Apply for an Exit Permit:

1. Make sure you have a zero balance of your housing & tuition fees.
2. Submit the exit request via (

***IMPORTANT: Forms must be submitted at least 10 days prior to travel date to allow for time to process your request.


No Objection Letter

Those sponsored by Qatar Foundation will always need a "No Objection Letter" when:

1. requesting a visa for personal reasons (tourist visa);
2. requesting to apply for a driving license;
3. requesting to be temporarily exempt from military service in your home country.


Contact Mr. Hussein Mohamed for details on how to obtain a No Objection Letter.

Mr. Hussein Mohamed
Immigration Specialist
Phone: (974)4492-8619