SA Banner_9053

Financial Aid and Scholarships

Financial Aid 

Students and applicants who are citizens of the State of Qatar should contact the scholarship office of the Higher Education Institute (HEI) or Sidra Medicine regarding procedures for funding their education.

If you are not a citizen of the State of Qatar, you may be eligible to receive need-based financial aid through Qatar Foundation in the form of a zero-interest loan.

Once admitted to WCM-Q, students seeking financial aid should submit their application online. For updated information about financial aid deadlines and further information on how to apply, click here or contact Qatar Foundation directly at email:


Qatar Foundation Scholarship

The scholarship office in Qatar Foundation offers a limited number of scholarships to students based on top academic achievement on an annual basis. For more information about scholarships please contact Ms. Lara Fadayel ( at the Office of the Registrar.

WCM-Q Leaders in Medicine Scholarship

At Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar, educating the healthcare leaders of tomorrow is paramount. Weill Cornell medical students are learning to listen to patients, to seek new cures, new processes and new paradigms of care. We pride ourselves on providing a top-tier medical education for our students and teaching the doctors, scientists and educators who will shape the future of medicine for years to come in Qatar and the region.

As a leader in medical education, WCM-Q is committed to remaining on the vanguard of an ever-evolving healthcare system. We recognize the need to grow and expand in order to meet the needs of this changing healthcare landscape, to continue attracting the best and brightest students to our Qatar campus, and to provide them with the necessary tools to ensure that they thrive.

In cooperation with Qatar Foundation and Weill Cornell Medicine in New York, WCM-Q will provide financial assistance for exceptional medical students.The fund will support two full-tuition and two half-tuition scholarships to students attending the Qatar campus.

For more information about the scholarship criteria please click here.

To apply for the scholarship, please click here.

Applications should be submitted before August 31, 2020