The Four-Year Medical Curriculum consists of the following courses:
- Essential Principles of Medicine (EPOM)
- Health, Illness & Disease – I (HID-I)
- Health, Illness & Disease – II (HID-II)
- Infectious Disease
- Area of Concentration (AOC)
- Intro to Clerkships
- Anesthesia & Critical Care
- Primary Care
- Healthcare & Public Health
- Palliative Care
- Sub-Internship (Sub-I)
For further information about the Four-Year Medical Curriculum, please visit the Medical Curriculum page of our website.
WCM-Q invites qualified applicants to join the Four-Year Medical Curriculum of the Six-Year Medical Program. The external application process offers a unique opportunity to qualified non-WCM-Q students to join WCM-Q students.