All applicants must apply online.
Below is a checklist of required steps and documents that needs to be submitted to complete your application.
- Completed application and personal statement submitted online
- One letter of reference from the Pre-Professional Advisory Committee of your college university OR at least two letters from professors who can provide a detailed evaluation of your performance in university science courses. Please refer to FAQ #9 in the Four-Year Medical Curriculum Frequently Asked Questions for further details.
- Reference forms are available with the online application
- Official results of MCAT. The MCAT is mandatory.
- Official/certified copies of all college and university transcripts
- Official/certified copies of all diplomas and degrees earned
- Photocopy of valid passport
- One passport size photograph