Foundation ProgramThe WCM-Q Foundation Program is a one-year program intended to be a pathway to entry to the pre-medical program. It allows students to study the relevant subjects they will need to help them develop the study skills, habits, critical thinking, and knowledge application to help prepare them for the pre-medical program. The subjects the students will study have been specially designed to provide them with appropriate academic background for their intended degree.
Foundation faculty are Cornell University professors who know how to best prepare students for the challenges of our intensive accelerated Pre-medical Program.
- Small classes with Cornell faculty
- Participation in Cornell's unique community of scholars
- Access to Cornell laboratories, Distributed eLibrary, and support resources
- Introduction to research, study skills, and test preparation
- Numerous co-curricular and leadership activities such as field trips, sports teams, faculty mentorship, theater productions, and distinguished guest lectures