Seyed Tabatabaey, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Medical Sciences, Qom, Iran.
- Medical Doctorate from Azad University of Mashhad
- Seven-year curriculum for selected high school graduates, covering general topics, basic sciences, pathophysiology, externship and internship
- Emergency Medicine specialty from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Three-year residency program at two major general Hospitals in Tehran Iran, including Imam Hossein and Shohadaye Tajrish, and Tehran’s largest trauma center Hafte Tir.
His eagerness to try out new things has given him fruitful experiences in various settings. Yet throughout all these endeavors, He has always taken joy in discovering, learning and teaching and has tried to spice up everything he does with an attempt at research or scholarship either during school or after.
• Member of the student research committee at Mashhad Azad University, school of medicine
• A teacher of English at Allameh language institutes (1997-1999).
• Head of the medical desk at Quds National Daily (2005) and a weekly columnist at the paper (2005-2009).
• Selected blogger for “The Differential”, the med-students’ blog at Medscape.com (2005-2007)
• Vice-president (2009-2010) and Member of board of directors at Iranian Hemophilia Society (2006 to 2012)
• Member of the Evidence Based Practice committee at MUMS (Since September 2009)
• Chief resident in research affairs, department of emergency medicine, Shahid Beheshti University of medical sciences (Summer 2013 to September 2014)
• Member of the Research Committee at Clinical Research Development Unit of Qom Shahid Beheshti hospital
• Executive Chairman, Seminar on achievements, challenges, and horizons facing hemophilia treatment in Iran. April 2015, Tehran, Iran.
• Executive Chairman, Sixth National Seminar of Hemophilia and other Coagulopathies. April 2016, Tehran, Iran