Academic Liaison Librarians act as a link between the library and WCM-Q community to promote the Library resources and services. They are specialized in various subject areas and can provide assistance by:
- Developing individualized strategies to meet your particular information and research needs;
- Offering on-demand group sessions and one-on-one assistance to students, faculty and staff;
- Creating instructional materials to cover information-related topics;
- Delivering workshops to develop specific research skills for different audiences;
- Working with faculty to integrate information fluency competencies into various courses through eLearning Modules.
For more information, Click here