Our mission is to support, advance, and promote clinical and translational research enterprises at WCM-Q. The Clinical Research Core offers a wide range of services, resources, training and tools support investigators with clinical research projects.
Services and Resources provided by Clinical Research Core:
- Standard Operating Procedure templates.
- Specimen storage in secure freezers.
- Training for Clinical Research Coordinators.
- Clinical Research Coordinators for short and long term dedication to projects.
- Tools such as measuring equipment, mobile devices and consumables
- Facilitation of streamlining between Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Cores.
- Streamlining of Data and/or Biosample Transfer Collaboration between WCM Investigators.
Services and Resources under development:
- e-Clinical Research Management System
- Standardized Laboratory support for cross-sectional Clinical Research studies
For Clinical Research Forms please visit the Clinical Research page on the intranet.
You can access the page by clicking here.
Shahrad Taheri, BSc, MSc, MB BS, PhD, FRCP
Professor of Medicine
Director, Clinical Research Core