With the blurring of roles between a library and the Internet, the benefits of using a good library are sometimes unclear. Knowing what those benefits are will help you decide when to use the Distributed eLibrary and when to head for the Internet!
Download the DeLib Informational Brochure
- highest quality resources (which are not available for free on the Internet)
- resources are organized to help you deal with information overload
- librarians are available to help you effectively search for all kinds of information, including Internet-based information
What resources and services are available?
- large collection of full text electronic resources (see latest collection counts)
- selected print materials in the Reading Room
- searchable catalogs and databases
- recommended resources by subject or by course
- assistance and instruction in searching for and using information effectively
- document delivery services for quickly getting materials that are not part of our collection
How does one access eLibrary resources and services?
- the eLibrary website is the gateway to resources and services
- explore the top and left navigation bars on our site
- Ask a Librarian for a personalized introduction
- connect to restricted electronic resources via on-campus computers or off-campus by logging in with your campus ID and password.
- visit the Reading Room to access our print collection