- AccessScience @ McGraw-Hill
- Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. Also includes over 2000 biographies of leading scientists, weekly updates of breakthroughs and discoveries in science and technology, a science dictionary, and links to related websites.
- CRC handbook of chemistry and physics
- A concise guide to a broad range of physical science data. This is the most widely used single-volume reference source for chemistry and physics.
- Dictionary of physics
- Covers commonly encountered terms and concepts and includes feature articles on important topics, and chronologies of discoveries in physics.
- Encyclopedia of Applied Physics
- Thorough treatment of physics basics, methods, and applications. The encyclopedia comprehensively covers such specific topics as: optics, laser physics, solid state and semiconductor physics, atom and nuclear physics, and biophysics.
- International critical tables of numerical data, physics, chemistry, and technology
- Offers data on physical, thermodynamic, mechanical, and other key properties and is a major reference source for chemistry and related subjects.
- Smithsonian physical tables
- Comprising 901 tables concentrating on a broad scope of common physical and chemical data, the information provided is of general interest to scientists and engineers and of particular interest to those involved with physics in its larger sense.
- ArXiv.org e-print archive
- Created by Paul Ginsparg and launched in 1991, arXiv.org (formerly xxx.lanl.gov) is a fully automated electronic archive and distribution server for research papers. Areas covered include physics and related disciplines, mathematics, nonlinear sciences, computational linguistics, and neuroscience.
- Database providing access to bibliographic citations and abstracts of the scientific and technical literature in physics, electrical engineering, electronics, communications, control engineering, computers and computing and information technology. Material covered includes journal articles, conference proceedings, reports, dissertations, patents and books published around the world.
- Web database for scientific research that contains abstracts, articles and full text of more than 1000 Elsevier Science journals in the life, physical, medical, technical, and social sciences.
- Searchable database of scientific resources found on the World Wide Web.
- American journal of physics
- Annual review of biophysics and biomolecular structure
- Journal of biological physics
- Medical physics
- Physics in medicine and biology
- Quarterly reviews of biophysics
- CERN document server
- Searchable Web interface to database covering CERN and high-energy physics. Includes preprints, journals, photographs, books, reports and other types of documents kept by the CERN Library and other CERN divisions. Full text for many documents available.
- NIST Physical Reference Data
- Data on physical constants, spectroscopy, radiation dosimetry, nuclear physics, condensed matter physics, as well as atomic and molecular data.
- Physics Documents Worldwide
- Searchable catalog of preprints, research reports, annual reports, and list of publications from physics institutions and individual physicists.
Back to Top