Our Scholarly Contributions
- Al-Sheikhly D., Hassan I., Sawan L., Mobayed H., Elidrisi, M., Al Mohanadi D., Al-Mohamed A., Arayssi T. and Stadler DJ. Developing an OSCE curriculum to assess communication skills of residents. AMEE Annual Meeting, Prague, Czech Republic, August 24-28, 2013.
- Arayssi T., Medical Education in the MENA Region: Challenges and Future Prospects, Harvard Arab Weekend, November 9 - 11, 2012
- Al Khal A., Arayssi T. Inter-Institutional Collaboration in International Graduate Medical Education: The Qatar Experience, ACGME Annual Meeting, Orlando, USA, March 2012
- Mahmoud M, Mahfouz Z, Stadler DJ. Enhancing Evaluations with RIME in the Middle East. Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) Annual Meeting. Vienna, Austria. August 28-31, 2011.
- Stadler DJ, Elbadawi M et al. The PR Team A Model to Create a Progressive Responsibility Structured Team in an International. ACGME Annual Education Meeting. Nashville, Tennessee. March 3-6, 2011.
- Arayssi T., Helmi I., Cultural differences in the understanding of the roles and responsibilities of program directors, ACGME annual conference, Nashville, Tennessee. March 3-6, 2011.
- Arayssi T. Setting up new Academic Programs, International Pediatrics Society for Simulation, Toulouse, France. October 2011
- Stadler DJ., Hassan A, Del Pozo P. How to Integrate Ethics into the Clinical Curriculum. 1st Qatar medical Education Conference. Doha, Qatar. January 20-22, 2012.
- Mahmoud, M, Aboulsoud S, Stadler DJ. Using the RIME Framework (Reporter-Interpreter-Manager/Educator) to Improve Formative and Summative Feedback. 1st Qatar medical Education Conference. Doha, Qatar. January 20-22, 2012.
- Arayssi T., Clinical Teaching workshop, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon, May 2010.
- Al-Sheikhly D., Sawan L., Major S., Verjee M., Arayssi T. and Stadler DJ. OSCE curriculum design and implementation: a faculty development program. AMEE Annual Meeting, Milan, Italy, August 30 - September 3, 2014.
- Stadler D., Mahmoud M., Al-Mohanadi D., Aboulsoud S., Matar I., Alaini A., and Arayssi T. The Process of Change: Restructuring the Internal Medicine Ambulatory Curriculum in Qatar. Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) conference in San Francisco on Nov 2 to 7, 2012.
- Mahmoud M., Stadler D., Mahfouz Z., Aboulsoud S., Al-Mohanadi D., Dousa K., and Matar I. Restructuring the Ambulatory Curriculum in Qatar. Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE). Lyon, France. August 25, 29, 2012.
- Stadler, DJ, Mahfouz Z, Mahmoud M. Making Clinical Evaluation Meaningful: Using the RIME Framework in Qatar. 15th Ottawa Conference on Assessment. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. March 10-13, 2012.
- Stadler DJ, Mahmoud M, Del Pozo, P. A Stream in Medical Ethics: A Pilot Experience in an International Setting 8th Asia Pacific Medical Education Conference. Singapore. January 26-30, 2011.